A warm welcome to new and continuing students and business clients. Whatever stage you are at, be it
new to study, re-entering training or seeking corporate training or RTO services, the Institute represents a choice that will
empower your decisions, renew opportunity and aspirations and will give you certainty and
The Institute is Australian owned and operated.
Education and training
For students, I am confident the education and training you receive at the Institute will help you take advantage of employment and
career opportunities available on a local, national and global level. For businesses and organisations, the
Institute offers professional corporate training and
Our experience counts. The Institute team consist of individuals with more than 26 years in senior roles across
the services we deliver having worked with well-known companies, non-profit organisations and government both
domestically and abroad. We are committed to consistently delivering high
quality services ensuring that your time with us is both rewarding and stimulating. As part of that commitment,
we take all feedback seriously to continually improve the quality of our products and services.
The Institute operates within the Vocational Education and
Training Quality Framework and the Australian
Qualifications Framework (AQF) delivering nationally recognised qualifications. In doing this, the
- quality training and assessment across all operations;
- management systems which are responsive to the needs of clients, staff, stakeholders
and the environment in which they operate;
- flexible, innovative services which are introduced in a systematic and sustainableway;
- continuous improvement of all education and business services, client services and management
systems enabling maximum outcomes for our clients;
- Nationally accredited qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Framework;
The Institute delivers professional corporate/contract training
and RTO services. These services compliment the Institutes core business
in vocational education. Though not part of its primary business, the Institute also operates its own Accounting Firm which delivers accounting, bookkeeping and financial
The Australian National Institute for Training and Development is a "not for profit" organisation and registered with
the Australian Charities and
Not-for-Profits Commission. The Institute founding members and governing board have always had a
strong mandate to bring the fruits of "long term" capability building - learning, action, co-operation, hope,
joy, personal and financial self sufficiency - to both the local community but especially
underprevilaged communities both domestically and internationally. Most board members are involved in
volunteer communitiy development
activities and have been doing so for many decades both in Australia and abroad. A proportion of the
Institutes equity and staff time goes into implimenting "direct on-ground" work.
Congratulations on choosing the Institute as a service provider and I wish you well in your endeavours this year
and in the future.
PhD BSc (Hon) DipMgt
Chief Executive Officer
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), the Institute operates within the Vocational Education and Training Quality Framework (VETQF)
and the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) delivering nationally recognised qualifications and training packages.
Operating under the VET Quality Framework and Australian Qualifications Framework, the Institute provides:
- quality training and assessment across all operations;
- management systems which are responsive to the needs of clients, staff, stakeholders and the
environment in which they operate;
- flexible, innovative services which are introduced in a systematic and sustainable way;
- continuous improvement of training and assessment, client services and management systems,
the assessment of which is based on outcomes, access and equity and maximises outcomes for clients.
Furthermore, the Institute:
- has dedicated lecturers who have the highest professional standards and qualifications;
- has entry standards that respect and never overestimate the ability of the students;
- offers a level of education that is appropriate to each individual learner and the capacity to take
students to the next level of their ability;
More on the VET quality framework
The Australian National Institute for Training and Development is committed to integrating Access and Equity principles within all services provided. Our staff recognise the rights of learners and business clients and provide information, advice and support that is consistent with this Code of Practice and our scope of registration as a nationally recognised training organisation (RTO).
Regardless of cultural background, gender, sexuality, disability or age, Institute clients
have the right to study or train in an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and be treated in a fair and considerate manner.
If, at any time, student or clients feel that the Institute is not abiding by this Code of Practice then complaints can be reported by completing a Complaints Appeals form (CS.FOR.022).
The Institutes vision is to achieve leadership in the delivery of education, training and business services for
Australian clients and service to community needs but especially disadvantaged communities. In the pursuit of this vision, the Institute is committed to:
- Innovation and promotion of learning;
- Integrity and efficiency;
- Respect and inclusion;
- Service to the community;
- Equity and social justice;
The mission of the Australian National Institute for Training and Development
is to provide the highest quality education and training services to:
- Meet the training needs for businesses and organisations through improving staff skill levels and capabilities;
- Effectively improve the chances of job seekers to enter the employment market of choice;
- Increase the shortage of skilled labour resource for various industries in Australia and abroad;
- domestic schools and youth organisations
- through an accredited education scope;
- personal and life skills: self management, personal and leadership mastery, relationships, drug-alcohol-bully awareness and prevention, aspiration to service, job seeking skills.
In delivering corporate/contract training and RTO
services, the mission of the Institute is to provide dependable and quality service
to all sectors of industry. The Institute will provide its services in a
comprehensive and cost-competative manner with dedication to excellence in customer service.
At it's core, the Australian National Institute for Training and Development is dedicated to service and
capability building of the community at large but especially to disadvantaged communities through its education, training and business
Partnerships and Joint Ventures
The Australian National Institute for Training and Development works collaboratively with a wide range of
businesses and organisations in delivery of its services. Our valued collaborative partners include:
Total Development Australia
Access Training Western Australia
Image Power Australia
Partner Referral Program
Do you know people, businesses or organisations that would benefit from Institute products and services? If so, the Institute Partner Referral Program will not only benefit them but also the referrer, you. The Institute offers the referrer program to individuals, businesses and organisations.
Who the Program is designed for
The Program is for people who want to promote Institute products and/or services to their own networks. The Institute Partner Referral Program is great for all sorts of people, including:
- People who have used Institute products and/or services and want to tell their friends and networks about it;
- Individuals who would like to spread the word about Institute products and services and get rewarded in return for their efforts;
- Individuals representing a business/organisation who would like to spread the word about Institute products and services and get rewarded in return for their efforts;
More information about the program
On this page